Lily's QAL - Dresden progress



So, yesterday, I FINALLY pulled some fabrics and cut the blades for the dresden at Lily's QAL.  As usual, I am using bright colors.  I plan on a white center and background.  May have to make a trip to the store for white fabric, though.  I decided to use two fabrics in each color (red, green and blue) and one fabric that included all these colors.  I tried for a balance of small and large prints, and several of them have rounded shapes to echo the round dresden pattern.  Now to sew them together.

4 comments

  1. Very pretty. I cut mine yesterday too and don't think I like them now that they are cut. I will be blogging about the mess this morning. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fabric choices! I still havent made up my mind what to use...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AWESOME! Love the fabrics and the size. I want to make this quilt but am lagging on finishing up my current project. If only I had the room and the brain power to juggle two projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty......I love the saturated colors you have chosen...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say