|Top 10 Art journaling Supplies|
Art Journaling - Anything GoesOne of the best things about art journaling is that anything goes. It can be anything you want it to be. There is no right or wrong. So it follows that any art supplies will work - it all depends on what you want to do/like to use.
|Red Bird Art Journal Page Detail|
My Top Ten Art Journaling Supplies
- Acrylic paint. I use pricey Golden acrylics as well as cheap craft paints. Any of it will work!
- Pencils and pens - regular old everyday pencils and pens.
- Colored pencils - I love prismacolor pencils.
- Watercolor pencils - color with the pencil then add a touch of water - magic!
- Paper for collage - to add texture. I like book paper and sheet music especially.
- Glue - I am a fan of glue stick - quick and easy, but use Mod Podge and matte medium too.
- Sharpie water based paint pens. They write over anything!
- Oil pastels - I have cheap Portfolios. I like to smudge them with my fingers or a rag.
- Stencils - I like to make my own.
- Ink - It is fun to use the dropper to write with or let it run down the page in drips.
Linking up with: Paint Party Friday and Art Journal Every Day
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a fun and creative weekend!