First off is this quilt - Angled Frames. The top is done - But I took it off the design wall before I got a pic of it completed. I'm planning to use another bed sheet for this one. A new sheet that was incorrectly sized and did not fit the bed. It has a multi-colored stripe so I think it will work with this.
Next up is my top from the Around the Bend and Across the Pond. What a fun project this was. It was a round robin - free form style. This top has been across the US and made a few stops in Great Britain, too! I have siggy blocks to go on either the front or back. I may want a white border for this one. Don't know what I want for the back, yet. This was started in January of 2012 and the Round Robin was completed in late 2012 or maybe early 2013.
And third I have this little Mermaid Mini Quilt in process. It needs some more applique and I think I envision a fair amount of hand embroidery. I like having some embroidery to do when I want to hand sew.
I currently have another big project on my design wall that may take priority, but maybe I can get all of this done. ;)